An exciting opportunity for a qualified and driven professional to work in a dynamic and ever-changing environment to grow business and build brand awareness and visibility of a home-grown rating agency internationally
We are keen to invite bright, qualified and committed professionals to apply for the following job opportunity based in Hong Kong.
- Work closely with senior business originator(s) to meet revenue budgets and market share targets
- Build new relationships and maintain existing relationships with investors, financial media, issuers and bankers
- Prepare tender documents and engagement letters, and create presentation materials for issuer/banker/investor/media marketing and update the marketing materials regularly
- Raise Lianhe Global’s visibility and build our brands with all stakeholders through various social media, and coordinating various outreach initiatives including roundtables, conferences, seminars, one-on-one meetings, electronic delivery, digital marketing, analyst meetings, etc
- Produce timely market reports such as issuer and issuance market share data, refinancing data, and coverage sheets including Lianhe Global’s coverage and competitors’ coverage
- Maintain and track deal flows and provide monthly deal/activity status reports. Manage client database and assist in management information reporting requirement
Required Qualifications & Attributes:
- A minimum of 4-6 years relevant finance, media, marketing or relationship management experience in debt capital markets or banking/financial services sectors
- Degree or above educated with specialization in business, finance and other relevant disciplines would be beneficial
- Highly motivated and results oriented; able to generate outreach and brand building ideas and strategy as well as strong in day-to-day execution
- Excellent interpersonal skills; good team player; superior time management skills; and the ability to absorb ideas and facts quickly while maintaining a strict eye for detail
- Exposure to Bloomberg, MS office proficiency, event organization skills, digital marketing experience, effective presentation and negotiation skills are advantageous
- Fluent spoken and written Mandarin Chinese and English are essential. Trilingual is an advantage
We offer competitive salary and performance bonus, 5-day work week, medical and dental insurance, and the opportunity of working with a very seasoned management team.
If you are interested in this role, please send your full resume together with your current and expected salary to us at email@example.com
Personal information received from applicants will be kept confidential and used for the purpose of employment only.